We also use persistent cookies that may be saved on your computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed where we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session. For example, we use this type of cookie to store your preferences, so that they are remembered for the next visit, or to keep you logged in if you navigate away.
We use “analytics” cookies. These, along with other information, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people using the Site and which features of the Site are most popular.
We use this information to improve the Site. We do not generally store any personal data that may be provided to us in a cookie.
We use the following types of cookies:
1. Google Analytics (Third Party Cookie) – These cookies enable us to store information such as the time you visit our Site, whether you have visited before and the Site that you visited prior to visiting our Site. For more information about Google Analytics please see:
2. AutopilotHQ (Third Party Cookie) – These cookies enable us to store information such as the time you visit our Site, whether you have visited before and the Site that you visited prior to visiting our Site and any contact form you might submit through our website.
4. Pipedrive (Third Party Cookie) – These cookies enable us to store information such as your therapists profile information.
4. Track URL – This cookie informs us which webpage you visited immediately before coming to our Website. It does not collect any personal data or send personal data any third party.
5. Local storage – Local storage is an industry-standard technology that allows a website or mobile app to store and retrieve data on an individual’s computer, mobile phone or other devices.